CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 13, 2012

40

Hey, hey beauties.  For starters...we should all be kind of proud of me.  I haven't killed anyone since my last post.  It was getting kind of sketchy there for a bit, but I pooled all my self-control and managed not to succumb.

Funny story...well my sister thought it was hilarious at least.  So I fell down a few stairs last week...literally a week ago from today, and I hit me knee on either one of the steps or the ground I was trying to reach safely.  Since that day, my snarky knee has been hurting and maintained a swollen status.  The pain is getting worse and I think I may have just gotten used to the whole swollen thing because I think it's been getting better, but apparently I am the only one who feels that way.  I HATE my doctor's office.  It's like they compiled all the little shits just out of med school and put them in one office to piss me off and give me no help.  The receptionists are even little ass holes.  They just told me to go to urgent care because they would have to send me for x-rays anyway...there is an x-ray place right-fucking-below them, but I should go to Urgent Care or the ER so i can sit around for three freaking hours for them to tell me to ice it and schedule an appointment with my primary care physician...I'm going to go ahead and pass on that one, but thanks.  How did I manage to fall, you ask?  Here's the thing...I have weak ankles and they like to roll out from under me every once and a while, generally not while I am on stairs, but apparently they thought it would be fun to mix it up this Independence Day.  I am not the type of person who rolls down stairs when I fall.  No, no...one leg goes out straight in front of me while the one with the rolling ankle went underneath me.  I'm pretty sure i did some semblance of the splits...thank goodness I was wearing pants and not a skirt because that could have gotten awkward pretty fast.  This episode also took place at the mall in which I work.  I was incredibly lucky to have gotten the opening shift that day and that none of the geriatric walkers were out and about on that particular morning.  Nobody was around, in fact, to witness this embarrassing moment of my life, but I'm sure it'll happen again when more people are around.  I probably should have just gone to the ER as my mother suggested the following day, but I generally bounce back from injury rather quickly and I super dislike hospitals...or any medical building really.  Perhaps it stems from an irrational fear that the evil doctors will jump out at me and give me a shot with the biggest needle they can find.  And now you all think I'm a nut job...I don't blame you, but know this: I HATE needles and I'm not particularly fond of the people wielding them either.  Aaaannny hoodle, because I feel like my knee looks kinda strange I have decided that I a just going to suck it up and make an appointment with my stupy-poopy doctors and be done with it.


That's what has been plaguing me the most as of late, but we all know boys do the same damn thing to me too.  So I haven't heard from either guy for a WHILE now and it was slowly driving me crazy.  The fact that I dream about Andrew often tempered that one a bit, but the other one has been incognito for THREE weeks now and I hate it.  I am over the addiction to our conversations, but I still miss him.  Because I am so damn proud, I have basically refused to be the first one to talk to him.  Our last conversation was stupid anyway and it's like pulling teeth to get him to try having a normal conversation, so I think it's better if I just let him decide when he wants to talk to me instead of basically begging for what ever conversation scraps he throws my way (Yes, I'm being melodramatic and completely overstating the situation, but it's my blog so it's allowed).


Other than those little treasures that have been plaguing my days, life seems to be doing pretty well.  I am so freaking excited because in two weeks I get to not only go to California with Caylin and our next door neighbor, Cole, but best friend is going to spend two of the three days we are in San Diego with us!!  We are taking Cole to Sea World, the beach and the aquarium.  It's going to be awesome.  And then, about three weeks after that, I am going out to Anaheim to get bestie and bring her home!  She is planning all of the things we are going to do while I'm there for a week.  There is a suspicious lack of packing involved in these plans which makes me laugh because I know all of this packing is going to get done at about two in the morning while we are drinking the night before she has to be out of there.  It's going to be AWESOME!  Packing while tipsy...I highly recommend it.  It makes it a much less arduous affair and that is always a good thing. :-)


I am going to go buy more of my school books for this semester, so I guess I should go.  I know, I'm sad to say goodbye too.  Just know you are loved...not necessarily by me, but you are.


That's all for now,
K

0 comments: