CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

2

Well...I am in quite the good mood today. It is rather strange.  Now that I have ranted a little bit, I feel so much better. I spent most of the morning stressing out a little bit over my Geology Lab test.  However...when I took the test...it was very easy!  I am pretty stoked! 

Now then, on to other things.

I am so excited to go the Philly next week!  I am kind of worried about what the weather is going to be like. I am not very tolerant of cold weather.  Jasmine has already informed us that we are to prepare ourselves for three days of drunkeness.  My sister, Caylin, and I figure that as long as Jasmine, in her drunken state, doesn't ditch the group to go play with a boy, as she is want to do, we won't have to kill her.  I love that girl till death do we part, but alas...she, um...likes the boys, a LOT!  Jasmine is so funny.  When she called me the other day, she informed me of the plan.  We are getting there the Thursday before her birthday and that is the only night she is giving us off, though I really doubt it.  The next night is her birthday so, of course, we are going out to a club. Saturday=party at her place which is apparently going to be turned into a campground.  Before we leave the following day, it is Taco Sunday.  I am so excited.

I am a little worried about the fact that I am taking four days off next week and I can't do my extra day at the apartments.  That is no going to be good.  I need the money.  I would like to move out sometime soon.  I am going to have to pay for the university if I don't get a scholarship.  I probably should start applying for those, but first...I really need to apply to the schools first though.

Hehehehe...I am such a procrastinator! Well, I am going to try and continue my good mood at work tonight, though to be honest, I am not entirely sure how possible that may be.  Till next time.

0 comments: