CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

5)

Well now...today I am feeling a bunch of emotions that are all fighting to get out.  I am attempting to only allow the happy ones out, but I don't know how long that will last.  I am not really sure what I dreamt about that would cause such an abundance of different emotions.  Honestly though, I just really hope that there aren't too many irritating and annoying people so that I may maintain my composure.  Lets all cross our fingers for that one.

I don't think I can handle clingy people right now.  I want to be able to have my own time without worrying about offending someone.  I love my friends tremendously, but I cannot spend all my time with them.  I have reclusive tendencies and some of my friends don't seem to get that.  I don't want to be the person that pushes everyone away, but I think if I didn't...i would kill people or at least be so very much more destructive.  Also, I am still trying to catch up on sleep from the Philly trip.  I need people to understand that!  The other day, one of my best friends and I had a standing lunch date after our class, but I was incredibly tired and just wanted to go home.  He decided this was the time to be super clingy.  I get that we hadn't seen eachother in five days before i met him for a mini-Denny's run the night before...but come on.  I am not nearly that interesting!  Sure, I am awesome ;-) but lets calm down a little please.

On a brighter note, I got to close with my boys last night and they were adorable and I love them!  Eugene was a super helper with the customers which was nice, because I didn't want to deal with them.  There wasn't much to do last night which was also good because I was on the verge of sleep.  Dusty and I got to chat a little bit...always a good time!  Plus, the topper, the most annoying stylist I have ever met, Ezat, didn't close last night!  It made my heart leap and prance with joy!!!!   That woman drives me nuts because she is basically incapable of learning anything new!  She expects people to do everything for her...homie don't play that game!  It is really funny because she actually thinks that the reason I don't like her is because she is foreign, Iranian to be specific.  Oh please!!! One of my closest friends since the fourth grade is Iranian!  I just have a low--very low--tolerance for stupid people.  Yes, i know I work in retail and there is an abundance of stupid people, but a lot of the time I can point out how dumb they are and they will change.  With her...she doesn't even get how dumb she is.  She refuses to listen to me when I tell her she is doing something wrong and always wants me to check with Nicki to make sure.  I have been working for this damn company for four years now!!!  I know what I am doing!

Wow...that turned into more of a rant than I had intended.  Oops.

Anyways...Amber went into the hospital again yesterday.  I am really worried about her.  Not only did she have a huge fight with her boyfriend the night before, but her knee is still trying to heal.  Poor little love!  Luckily, they released her from the hospital last night and told her to get a bunch of rest, so I let her sleep and am going to stop by and see her today after class--yes I am in class right now.  It's Geology lecture...oooooo...oh please, I am not paying attention...we are talking about ground water, not interested.

Well...I am going to read my book for the last ten minutes.  Have a loverly day and play nice with others!  I shall attempt to do the same.

0 comments: