CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

15)

Tomorrow is graduation.  I am no closer to figuring out the set up of the event than I was when I applied.  I don't know what the dress code is--which I realize is a silly thing to be worrying about, but I still am.  I am tempted to just wear jeans and a nice shirt.  It is just my Associates degree...  Don't get me wrong, I am very excited about getting it, but I don't think it is all that big of a deal.  Nobody in my family really cares about this anyways...they are all just humoring me.  It kind of makes me sad.  The only other people who are excited about it are the two who are graduating with me and Rachel.  I'm not going to lie, it kind of makes me sad that my family and other best friend don't care about this.

I am waiting to get my grade on the final for Literature and Film back.  I only needed ten of twenty points on it to maintain my A and I am pretty sure I got them, but I never know.  Overall, I haven't done as well as I would have liked this semester.  I only have two A's--assuming I got the ten points in Literature--and the rest were B's.  This is not something that normally happens to me.  I am the girl that feels like B's might as well be D's and C's...total failure.  I dropped my GPA by .2pts with my lack of attention to my grades this semester.  That is not alright with me!  I guess hindsight is 20/20.  Oh well, there isn't anything I can do about it now.  I just have to wait for all my grades to post so that I can send my final transcripts to U of A.  They keep asking me about my transcripts, but I sent them way back in March.  Hopefully, they will post on Friday so that I can send them out and get an acceptance letter.  I don't know what I would do if I don't get accepted.  I don't see how that would happen especially since with an Associates, I have guaranteed transfer to any in-state university and last I checked, Tucson was still in Arizona.

Let's see...other than all the school stuff, there really isn't anything going on.  Boy is dumb.  Beyond dumb, really.  He hasn't responded to my last message and there isn't a damn thing I can do about it.  I am trying really hard not to be sad about it, but it isn't working out too well.  This whole love thing sucks ass so far.  I still have no idea how I would ever tell him that I love him.  As far as I can tell, I hurt him pretty bad, but who knows?  The boy has thrown me through a loop before.  I wish I knew what to expect.  As it stands now, my brain is betting against my heart that he will send me a "Happy Birthday" message in August.  Who knows, maybe things will get better by then...I doubt it, but like I said, I never know what to expect with that boy.  He makes me want to punch him in the throat, but even I know I would never be able to do it.  When it comes to him, its all about the impudent rage.  Oh well, I will get over it eventually.

Well...here is to brighter days, my lovelies.  Until next time.

0 comments: