CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

17)

Honestly, nothing is going on in my life as of late.  I keep dreaming about him.  It makes me want to punch inanimate objects.  I just wish I knew how to get over him.  I wish I knew how to make it stop hurting when I find out that he has found yet another girl to care deeply about.  I am tired of watching/hearing about him moving on while I stand in one place pining away for him.  It is disgusting and pathetic!

Anyways...I am determined to have an amazing summer!  This may be my last full-ish summer in Scottsdale.  I am going to a concert next week with my friends.  I will be going bowling more often now that the group has discovered that we all like it.  Maybe we will even go mini-golfing...oh the possibilities for this summer!!!  I am also determined to start exercising again.  I miss it!  Plus I miss being able to run a mile without stopping.  I want to be active again.  I have excess energy and my thinking is that maybe if I exercise, my body will learn it's lesson and knock off the whole lack of sleep thing.  Also, I don't want to feel too self-conscious in July when I go to California with my family.  AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!  I miss my blond hair!  I need to find a way to get rid of the dye without killing my hair!  I need to save up my money and talk to Dusty, the best hair stylist ever!  I will be blond again before I move to Tucson!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Beans is coming home next week!  I am so incredibly excited.  I cannot even ponder explaining why I am so happy about this!  I love this girl tremendously!  I miss her so very much.  She is my cuddle buddy!  I am not going to have any sleep for a week, but, hey, that's what coffee is for.   SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!

Alrighty then, that is all.  Have an enlightening day...or try to stay awake, whichever you choose.

0 comments: